[IPn] someone asked

Actually several people have asked how my family is doing here at IP.

Details:
One of my boys (30 something) is in the EU holed up on an island with
girlfriend, they are doing just fine and try to stay away from the
tourist areas

My scientest daughter lives in Brooklyn and has had/recovered from
Covid with some mild lingering pulmnary aftereffects that are fading.
She is the source of most of the articles I send you as she is a
molecular biologist and has many friends involved in Covid research
of one kind or another.

The rest of the family, kids, grandkids, etc are scattered around the
west coast in N.Calif and Nevada and all are well and have so far
escaped Covid completely. All are within 2 hours or less driving
distance.

Got my fingers crossed them and all of you that we all make it
through this.

BTW
GET YOUR FLU SHOT!!!

So, still trying to get the pledge drive going a bit better. The
INDIANA challenge still has $147.00 available to match and double the
value or your contributions. Please contribute today.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

You can mail donations to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Have an old car, boat, ...any kind of vehicle that runs or does NOT
run... we will tow it. It is worth $$ to Insulin Pumpers, just visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cars/

Best regards,
Michael
..