Meters and strips WAS: [IPk] Late night disaster

(I've tried about a million times to send this on reply and it won't
happen, so am trying as a separate email ...)

My hubby uses an Accu-chek Active (and he connects his insulin pen to the
side of it). Fits comfortably in his shirt pocket. He loves it because it
also tests in 5 seconds. Are they available in the UK?