Re: [IPk] List Admin Help Needed

Hi Karen
Your account was switched to digest because messages were bouncing back
from ip-uk because your mailbox was full. If everything is OK now we'll
switch you back.
There seems to be a problem with some messages being delayed right now,
which is why you didn't get any reply from the help address (noone has
got your message yet).
I'll sort it out for you now anyway
Di