[IPk] List Admin Help Needed

Sorry to post this to the list, but I haven't had a reply yet from

My subscription has been changed from the normal one-message-per-message
format, to the one-message-per-day digest format. I didn't ask for this, I
have no idea how it happened, and I *really* want it changed back! If
there're any kind listadmins reading this who can help me, and let me know
how this happened, I'd be very grateful.,