Re: Meters and strips WAS: [IPk] Late night disaster

The pocketscan is fairly small - strips come in a tub a little smaller
than a film canister.  But for discreteness, you can't beat the old
medisense pen.  About the size of a biro.  And the strips come packed in
little foil thingies - five strips are hardly bigger than a credit card.
If you have a pen-sized lancet device, you can get away with no more
bulk than your average designer.

Cheers,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 2+, just bought a Volkswagon Lupo as current handbag not
big enough)

In message <002f01c386c3$6638f7a0$email @ redacted>, Graham Ford
<email @ redacted> writes

--