RE: [IPk] Pump funding

Hi Jane
I to seem to have come to a standstill re: funding I was told in June
that I do qualify and meet all the criteria and it is now in the hands
of the finance dept, who seem to be dragging their heels a bit. I had
the pump on a trial since April, 1 month from Disetronic and 6 months
from N.Wales Health Authority the month from the pump company was free
but I have had to fund the consumables since May. Initially I was not
told it was going to cost me and I am still a bit peeved by that.

Joyce Jones