[IPk] School

Well the story so far....
Last week we were still waiting for the people to call us, and by Thursday
they hadn't so the BBC radio Derby people came and did a piece on our story
and on Friday morning East Midlands Today came and did a piece.  The feedback
we have had has been wonderful.  The LEA did finally make a statement, which I
believe they retracted at diner and reissued another one just before the
article went out at 1.30pm.  In a letter sent to the MP they stated that they
are in close contact with the family.  Well I don't know which family but its
not us!!  The headmaster also made a statement saying that Libby was quite
welcome to make calls from school.  UUUMMM  that's not what he said three
weeks ago.  Anyway the pump got a good mention and I hope it highlights
problems that go unmentioned. We are going to keep up with highlighting the
probs, but Libby is our main concern and until we get an action plan firmly in
place we have to concentrate on her schooling.  I will be in touch with home
groups so any emails of personal stories, ideas or anything are gratefully
Cheers to everyone
Kayleigh Grace
Mum to Libby pumper of 2 months