[IPk] forgetfulness for John

Hi John we are all getting older and lose a few grey cells along the way so
I am told. I am only admitting this to MAKE YOU feel better but I have
actulally forgotten my pump!! I was out for lunch one day with a friend, as
we sat down to order I felt a bit strange checked bg and went to bolus
accordingly only to find that following my shower I had forgotten to attach
my pump. I did then start to feel really ketotic and unable to drive as my
legs seized up. Fortunately I was able to contact my husband who managed to
get it to me within a fairly short time. this was pre stroke by the way,