Re: [IPk] Remembering to refill/pump reset (2)

Hi Jackie
Well I can always remember what they were, so it's not a problem for me.
Mine don't vary that much anyway for different times of day - mainly just a
difference between day and night and an increase in the morning for the dawn
syndrome - though I change the night time ones quite a lot  (as you'll know
from reading my recent experiences, Jackie!).
I can tell you without looking that I currently take

midnight - 3am 0.8 units
3am - 8.30am 0.8 units
8.30am -10.30am 1.3 units
10.30am - midnight 0.9 units

but if you can't remember them, you should write them down!