RE: [IPk] Remembering to refill/pump reset (2)

John and Di

 You naughty people!! I always thought that from what have I read, that keeping
a note of the basal rates
 is very important. I can imagine how frustrating it must be to have put them
all back in again and
 having to guess what they were!! I wonder how many pumpers on here do have
there basal rates noted
down.  Come on own up!!!

 I suppose it might depend on how often you change them. You can do temporary
changes cant you.?

Mum of Sasha
not a pumper