Re: [IPk] Remembering to refill/pump reset (2)

Hi John
I wonder if your short term memory is not totally back yet?
Then again I do that sort of thing all the time.
Perhaps it would be worth sitting down some time and making notes of things
like your basal rates and leaving yourself reminders?
When I was on injections I would always put my syringe etc on my pillow when I
got up in the morning, so I could never forget to take my insulin before bed.
Even though it was such a gut reaction to take it, occasionally I would
forget and then wake up an hour later and remember I hadn't taken it. Or
forget whether I had taken it or not! Now if I note my pump is getting empty,
I usually put the insulin out ready on the bed or something, so I don't
forget that evening.
I don't have my basal rates written down either though.....