[IPk] Remembering to refill/pump reset (2)

Headed upstairs to bed last night, noting that my pump was almost empty and
should be refilled immediately. Then I woke up suddenly at 6am remembering
I hadn't refilled it! Got up, headed down to my study where all my diabetes
kit is kept, and refilled it. I reckon there was 1 unit left. Perhaps I
have gone gaga...

Latest update: my wife got back this evening, with our 2 boys, and we all
went out to the pub/restaurant round the corner for a quick meal. And my
pump went splat. Reset itself totally. Lost all my carefully set basal
rates. Can't for the life of me remember what they do during the night...
it's something funny, and I'm ashamed to say I didn't have it written

mailto:email @ redacted