Re: [IPk] minimed

Hi Graham,

Has the support from Disetronic remained at the same level since they
were taken over by (?Roche).  Minimed support used to be good, but when
Medtronic took over it plummeted.  The previous company (AMT) was very
supportive of pre-pumpers, too.  I hope the staff of AMT no longer have
any interest in pumps, as they cared about pumpers, and I think they
would be aghast to find how Medtronic have been operating.

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 2+).

In message <002101c386ae$06768d10$email @ redacted>, Graham Ford