Re: Meters and strips WAS: [IPk] Late night disaster

Hi Graham

If it's any help, my husband carries his mobile phone, PDA, Special K bar,
newspaper, etc, around in a ... er, I don't think it would be called a ruck
sack, more of a gym bag, its a thin nylon with shoulder straps like a ruck
sack.  Though he only ever wears it over one shoulder...  anyway, would that
be manly enough? ;-)