RE: [IPk] school!

Hi Kayleigh

 Well done for getting some much needed publicity about the situation. Its not
absolutely clear to me
 from your email, whether or not you still hope that Libby will be able to go
back to the school
 eventually I think you are saying if the situation is right she will be able to
go back? I am sure that
 if you do decide to teach Libby at home it will be a rewarding expirence. I
know that there is lots of
 help and support for those who home educate. No doubt J will have
been in touch with you. I
 hope that things work out how you and your daughter want. It all sounds like
hard work but good fun.

Jackie, England
Mum of Sasha aged 9 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry