[IPk] school!

Hi Pat Thanks for the ideas - Yes she would love the young Archaeologists
Club - she is desparate to be Laura Croft!!  I am looking into her being
able to access funding for other educational areas since shes not going
to be in school.   I am about to send an email to let everyone know the
story so far.  Speak to you againKayleighPS My fav. quote of Mr P's is OH
Bugger, oh bugger, oh bugger!  HiWell the story so far....Last week we
were still waiting for the people to call us, and by Thursday they hadn't
so the BBC radio Derby people came and did a piece on our story and on
Friday morning East Midlands Today came and did a piece.  The feedback we
have had has been wonderful.  The LEA did finally make a statement, which
I believe they retracted at diner and reissued another one just before
the article went out at 1.30pm.  In a letter sent to the MP they stated
that they are in close contact with the family.  Well I don't know which
family but its not us!!  The headmaster also made a statement saying that
Libby was quite welcome to make calls from school.  UUUMMM  that's not
what he said three weeks ago.  Anyway the pump got a good mention and I
hope it highlights problems that go unmentioned. We are going to keep up
with highlighting the probs, but Libby is our main concern and until we
get an action plan firmly in pl! ace we have to concentrate on her
schooling.  I will be in touch with home groups so any emails of personal
stories, ideas or anything are gratefully received.Cheers to everyoneKayleigh
GraceMum to Libby pumper of 2 months

Start downloading music from 62p per track with the MSN Music Club.