[IPk] Re: meters

Hello Denise

I haven't started the Lantus yet because I am waiting for my surgery to get
 it in stock for me. I think it will be around the middle of this week. I must
admit I am nervous about what will happen overnight.  I am not so worried
about going high as much as I am worried about going low for obvious reasons.

I am going to get a couple of extra meters being as there are two of us in
 the house. I like the One Touch Ultra because of the 5 seconds that it takes to
give a result and because I am used to it.

Got some photos of Jennie, Danielle and Ryan will I will email to you soon.

Mum to Danielle aged 9, diagnosed Aug 2001