Re: Meters and strips WAS: [IPk] Late night disaster

email @ redacted writes:

> Does anyone know how much it actually costs to make these strips??

Hello Jackie

I don't know how much it costs to make the strips but our DSN told us that
the One Touch Ultra Strips cost the NHS #1.00 each! (Yes, #25 per tub of 25).
If this is the case, no wonder they give the meters away!

Mum to Danielle aged 9, dx Aug 2001