Re: [IPk] David : ketone sticks

You can get individually foil wrapped strips (technically you are meant
throw away the pots 1 month after opening or something of this order). I
was given some at the hospital by my DSN. If you have a Medisense Optium
meter (I didn't get mine free!) you can get strips for this which measure
blood ketones in 30s. Theoretically it can pick up raised ketone levels
before the ketones spill over into your urine. You can get the medisense
ketone strips for free in a couple of day by phoning them up.