Re: [IPk] Late night disaster

Hello John

That was some horror story!  Are you home yet?  I bet you will be glad to be
home and appreciate your home comforts.  How terrible for you.  I was also
thinking of buying extra meters because our school rang the other day and said
the machine was flashing the date and time but wouldn't do a reading.  We left
it off for a while and then tried again and it was fine.  Do you buy your
 meters or do you get them from the clinic? I could do with 2 more that's all
and I
don't know whether to ask the DSN or do you think that's a bit cheeky?

D myself for 30 years
Mum to Danielle aged 9, dx Aug 2001