Re: [IPk] Late night disaster

Hi John,

     You are definatly not alone, I've done exactly the same and also on
friday my BG'S went through the roof and I started to feel really ill,
eventually I found out even though I'd changed everything the actual
cannular that goes in you had somehow come out but the set was new, anyway i
knew i had keytones as I was very experienced in the feelings previous to
pumping, so i went to the bathroom cabinet to find they expired 2002 opened
the pot and found it was empty. Just goes to show, and yes I will feel
guilty asking for a perscription because the doc will ask why I need them
blah blah blah, oohhh its so bloody annoying, I expect if i was a one eyed,
coloured lesbian/gay one legged refugee i would get everything I need!
(sorry to offend any genuine of the above)

Dave :-p