From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of Andrew Dysch
Sent: 28 September 2003 21:06
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] minimed

Hi all,

Sam was one of the unfortunate few to have a Paradigm failure, which appears
to have been caused by water immersion.

All Paradigm users worldwide (I believe) have had a letter saying that it is
now only classified as water resistant as a precaution.  This definitely
includes the UK.

Here's the "official" message:

Best wishes.

Father of Sam, aged 9, dx 7+ years