RE: [IPk] Late night disaster

Hi John

 You do seem to be having a stressful time in the last week or so. Maybe it's
all that's going on in your
 life, new baby, young child, diabetes, working, quite a stressful job at times
I would imagine and
 travelling not to mention the chemotherapy course. It would be surprising if
all went smoothly. I am
 always rushing about and forgetting things. I'm probably as bad as you at
times. I walked home from a
 friends the other day and left my car outside her house! She didn't live far
away and I normally walk
there! but still!!

 Also, I do think you should have woken someone up the other day when you were
locked out of your flat. I
 wouldn't mind being woken up for a genuine reason!!! I would have hated to
think that someone had stayed
 outside for that length of time, in the cold because were worried about waking
me up. Although I used to
go mad at my older daughter when she frequently forgot her keys!!

All the best

mum of Sasha