RE: [IPk] Re: Wild BGs

 This is just the same pattern that we had when we tried Lantus for Sasha. She
has the Lantus in the
 morning and definately had peaks and had to have snacks to stop the drops but
in the evening she would be
 really high and more novorapid would send her hypo and more Lantus sent her too
low in the night.

 We had to switch back to Insulatard twice a day and Novo with meals and large

Mum of Sasha aged 9 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry