[IPk] home schooling (was school prob)

Catching up with emails that arrived while I was away .... given Libby's
interests, you might want to contact local museums to see what they can
do for home schoolers.  The Nationals tend to have big programmes
already set up, local museums tend to offer their schools loan box
service and other materials for teachers, and some allow home schoolers
to join groups from other schools in programmes.

There is also the Young Archaeologists Club where she might meet
likeminded people (I wish I'd known about it when I was a child - I had
to wait until I could go to adult evening classes before I could meet
people who were operating academically 'at my level' (my headmaster had
to give permission).  This isn't something about being academically
talented (my exam results show that I was pretty average) but about the
maturity of approach to information and relationships, if that makes

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, absolutely _awful_ as a child, and still pretty
terrible at times)

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)