Re: [IPk] Spare meter (was Late night disaster)

>I keep a spare meter which is the same as my usual one, so "spare" strips
>never go out of date.

Very wise, Lesley :-)

If I remember, when I got my second meter a few years ago, I specifically
wanted a different meter, on the grounds that if certain circumstances
prevented one meter from working (temperature too low, or run out of
strips), an identical meter would also not work.

But if I have some in-date visual test strips and an identical spare meter,
I guess I have all bases covered :-)

mailto:email @ redacted