RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #508 General Health Checks

seems to me as though the clinic is being less than aggressive in its care
of you and no doubt others.

Is there no DSN you could see in the interim and perhaps request that you
would take any cancellation for the check-up that becomes available?

I ask my GP for BP check-ups and a record is kept on the computer of this.
You should also be seeing an NHS chiropodist/podiatrist every few weeks and
they can keep a good eye on foot problems and can refer you back to the
consultant and often short-circuit the waiting list that way.  That depends
of course on having a good chiropodist/podiatrist - and most of the ones
I've seen I'd include in that category.

Your GP can also do the renal blood tests and sometimes we have to prompt
him/her by requesting this.  The worst that can be said, is no.

All the best,