[IPk] funding looks good so far

after what seemed initially to be very positive egarding funding in Wales,
nothing happened. I did not push it as I knew we would be moving. I suspect
those responsible ( the local health board) were just putting things off)
Here in NI I have more or less been told that I will be funded. Only the
Eastern Health Board funds so far but this is being worked upon. Fortunate
that I am here and not Coleraine. I have spoken to A DSN who is pump trained
after a few hiccups with my control and gave me the appropriate contact. A
district nurse has called to order in what I need. ( they are responsible for
ordering various medical supplies here), and was very interested in the pump
so had a mini education session.
I have not attended a clinic here yet. Have been referred to one that is not
very local,as they are apump centre and are run by a GP who uses a pump