[IPk] General Health Question

Hi all, have just been reading my missed emails and wonder how often others
get their limbs etc checked for complications,  if they do and who should be
responsible for this?. I have mostly recovered from my mild stroke in May
and hope to be able to go back to work soon but I do notice my left side is
slightly weaker and has marginally less sensation than my right . I have not
had my feet checked for neuropathy changes for at least 5 yrs and am worried
that the neuropathy has got worse etc and don't know who to approach to test
it (if that makes sense).
I am not as comfortable with the consultant I see now and he has never been
particularly approachable or interested in what I have to say. I would not
mind paying for a one off private consultation for peace of mind. I know
this man sees private patients but would not give him the satisfaction of
paying him. can anyone recommend a Diabetolgist in the London area
Thanks Carmel