[IPk] Travel in China

Dear All,
Due to the wonders of laptops and broadband connection my week in China has
not caused me to miss the daily digest! I am sending this from Shangri-La
Dingshan Hotel in Nanjing.
Apart from Geoff M, who I spoke to yesterday, cannot say I am aware of many
pumpers in China.
Anyway the people here are fantastic, proper Chinese food is delicious &
sugars have been fine. No troubles or problems at any airports
My lecture tour moves to Singapore at weekend for all of next week. Have had
a few "education moments" with my Chinese hosts so I hope Melissa will be

Ian Grant