No Subject

Hi Abi,
I had not had a chance to read your earlier mails or that you had moved, but
yes I can see it was very similar but for different reasons. I sometimes
wonder if it would be worth giving a long acting insulin as well as the pump
to reduce bgs but I know I had times on MDI when no amount of insulin worked
and the pump normally would cope with it in my own environment. We did do a
lot of driving and we would  stop often so I could get out and walk around
to try and reduce bgs.
Funding for my pump appears to have stopped for no apparent reason and I
worry that it could be that my over all control has been poor recently so
the hodpital may refuse to fund if my hba1c does not reduce which it wont
have done if the last 2 weeks is any thing to go by. We were in the South
West of Ireland by the way.
Enjoy your stay How long are you there for? Carmel