RE: [IPk] school problems

 Sorry to hear that things have not worked out as you hoped. There are quite a
few parent on the
 ukchildrenwithdiabetes mailing list that are having problems with their
schools. Though the ones that I
am thinking of do not have children on pumps.

 Let me know sometime how you managed to get a pump for Libby when your D team
weren't supporting you. I
am still trying to get one for Sasha.

Best wishes to Libby

Mum of Sasha aged 9 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry