[IPk] school problems

Hi to all

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to all that emailed their support
over Libby.  We are now teaching Libby at home, we are still waiting for the
LEA to call us back and the headmaster is wanting the consultant to have a
meeting with him in October  about her medical needs.  What a waste of time
and resources!  East Midlands Today have been in touch - I'll let you know
how it goes.  If anyone else has had problems with their schools please let
me know as we are going to raise queries and have got a MP who is going to
back us.  We will not be able to go via a solicitor as we just can't afford
the legal fees.  We are very down at the moment but at least Libby is
healthy, safe and getting a good education.
Again thanks to all and I do hope to hear from anyone that has experienced
any problems at all with their schools.
Kayleigh Grace
Mum to Libby aged 8 diagnosed 3.5 years pmping 7 weeks