[IPk] Carmael- stresss

 No idea why you had these probs when presumabley you were relaxed and happy
unless your body decided you were stressed even though you did not feel this
way? ( Di mentioned this  a few months ago) I wonder whether you canhave a
mild viral illness when you feel quite well but your BGs go haywire?

I am currently in Northern Ireland  having moved about 7 weeks ago. Pretty
similar to Britain apart from the accents. Very friendly people!

I posted something about stress with move and new job ( well jobs: locuming)
and high BG/ketones in the last week or two., But I felt quite nervous and
strongly feel this could have  been due to stress

Could it be hormones affecting you or the " stres" of driving long distances?

What part of Ireland were you in before ?