[IPk] Carmael- stresss

Carmel
 No idea why you had these probs when presumabley you were relaxed and happy
unless your body decided you were stressed even though you did not feel this
way? ( Di mentioned this  a few months ago) I wonder whether you canhave a
mild viral illness when you feel quite well but your BGs go haywire?

I am currently in Northern Ireland  having moved about 7 weeks ago. Pretty
similar to Britain apart from the accents. Very friendly people!

I posted something about stress with move and new job ( well jobs: locuming)
and high BG/ketones in the last week or two., But I felt quite nervous and
strongly feel this could have  been due to stress

Could it be hormones affecting you or the " stres" of driving long distances?

What part of Ireland were you in before ?