RE: [IPk] what to wear??

Pat, Di

 I don't suppose there are any photos on the Insulin Pumpers site!!! I still
cant quite imagine it!!
 LOL Doesn't it get in the way when one sits down. I should think riding a bike
might prove difficult!

 Perhaps we should have a competition for the most novel way to wear a pump. Or
guess where the pump is,
competition.

Jackie

 Mum of Sasha aged 9, who would love a pump and wouldn't mine if the whole world
could see it. Well, at
the moment anyway.