Re: [IPk] what to wear??

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>Or if I'm wearing a very low cut top. The
>tubigrip thing for me still creates a huge bulge on my leg, even with a
>loose skirt or trousers. but I know it works for some (I still can't
>think how!)

OK, here's how .... I'll put a lot of space between here and the
explanation, so those of a sensitive nature don't have to read it....

If you put fingers at the top of the crack between your buttocks and run
your hand down to the tops of your legs you will find, at the top of
your legs a space into which you can place two or three fingers (it's
outside your body, I'm not talking about your vagina - although this gap
leads there .....)  It is just the right size for a pump (although
perhaps a little square, being designed for something rounder).

Hope that's cleared up that little mystery!

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)