[IPk] Re: Carpal tunnel syndrome

Thanks everyone for your carpal tunnel comments.

I'm convinced (well, as convinced as a non-medic can be) that it's carpal
tunnel rather than RSI because it happens in all sorts of different
settings, including, as I mentioned, just holding the telephone...

Although it hurts/tingles several times every day, it goes off fairly
quickly with rest, so I guess it's only "mild".  I think I'll get a wrist
splint or two, and mention it next time I'm at the D clinic, in February.

Thanks again