Re: [IPk] Carpal tunnel syndrome

>Anyone else suffered from the above?

Lesley -

I'm ashamed to say I don't know if I have carpal tunnel syndrome. All I do
know is that a month after our second child was born (6 months ago) I found
I couldn't lift him comfortably when doing a nappy change. Never had that
trouble with our first child. Unbearable muscle pain. Don't know how
familiar that baby flip is to other experienced nappy changers here???

mailto:email @ redacted