Re: [IPk] Carpal tunnel syndrome

That's interesting - and strange how it differs country to country! Here in
Aust, when i was dx'ed with it (first by my endo, then confirmed by a
surgeon), back in 1996, they both mentioned the higher incidence in diabetics.

Some good background pages for reference (which also mention dm in passing):

FYI Melissa, in a discussion about neuropathy in July this year, Vinik
mentions CTS as being a form of peripheral neuropathy in that it is an
"entrapment neuropathy". The article is readable here: