[IPk] Lipostat

 I seem to be doing a lot of moaning lately. never Rains but it pours :) I have
been waking between 4.30 and and 5.30am without fail witha blod sugar of between
18.9 and 22. I have to inject six units of humalog and raise my pump to 130% to
combat it. I have changed my basals from 3 hours earlier to combat this. However
it only results in hypo etc. This has only started happening since I have
started taking new drugs. Gabapentin and Lipostat. Has anyone had similar
problems with these drugs, or should I be looking at something else?