[IPk] Carpal tunnel syndrome

Hi everyone

Anyone else suffered from the above?

I reckon I've got it.  Both wrists ache from time to time.  When I hold the
telephone handset I have to keep swapping or my thumb and first two fingers
go numb.  When I'm reading emails and holding the mouse, my thumb and first
two fingers tingle.  I have to keep putting my arm down by my side and
giving it a shake.  I get similar symptoms at odd times throughout the day,
but it usually comes and goes quite quickly.

Does anyone (Abi?) know what steps I can take to stop it getting any worse?

IDDM 35 years, pumping 3 days short of 1 year!