Re: [IPk] HbA1c backtrack

Hi Melissa,
I have found that medical facts and figures mostly always differ and is
 dependent upon individual belief (or what research they want to believe). I
 also found articles that explain HbA1c as having a 4 month, 2-3 month profile?
6-8 weeks and a4 week profile?  How about HbA1c profiles from 4weeks-4months?

I have also found in the past, different texts give different normal BG

Other medical variations of information that I have found extremely
 frustrating are (although nothing to do with DM):- when lactogenesis occurs,
and that
it has 1 phase, 2 phases, and 3 phases. Where will it all end!

Mandy xx