Re: [IPk] Humalog v. Novorapid (YMMV)

I've used Humalog and Novorapid in my pump (and also Actrapid/Regular in
the past), and both in injections (along with isophane, Monotard, Actrapid,
Ultra lente, Semilente and God knows what else over the years).

I find Novorapid/Novolog takes about 10 minutes to start working in me, but
like Rhoda's friend, Humalog doesn't actually start moving my BG
*effectively* till about the 30 minute mark, and hits its peak in me at
about an hour and 15 minutes. That's regardless of where my BG starts (I
just need a lot more insulin to overcome the heightened insulin resistance
with a high BG). Yes, my bruised and battered fingers attest to the
experiments I've conducted on this!