Re: [IPk] HbA1c backtrack

was the leaflet prepared in conjunction with some PCT obsessed with cutting
strip consumpton to one vial/ box etc per month?
In reality there are many people on insulin who do far less than this.
Usually control is abysmal. Sometimes you stumble across someone who has a
good A1c and never tests: would make me wonder about hypos even if patient
does not admitt to them  and is never carted off to A and E or needing
...! Now to attack