Re: [IPk] Tubigrip?

I'll give you a buzz over the weekend, Heather. Great to hear from you (I
feel a trip to the GC coming upon me, when it suits. I can show you my
tubigrip and if you like give you some of my extra. We can buy it in long
1m rolls (boxed) at most chemists here in Oz, and I use a small amount each
time - about 20-25cm, doubled over, with the pump tucked in the fold).

FYI (and yes I know this is public, but that's OK), my number is 07 3892
1928 (but you have to dodge the two teenage girls and the Scottish hubby to
get to me!).

Talk soon :) Apologies to the rest of the list.