[IPk] Tubigrip?

I know that Alissa has asked what Tubigrip is, but I haven't a clue what
it is either.  Are you able to tell me where to obtain some here in

I leave my pump to follow me round the bed, but have recently discovered
it has been ripped off me, or in some weird place when I'm in another
weird place.  It's kind of distracting me from sleep, so would love some
help in sorting this out.

I've lost your phone number, but you can contact me at (07) 55914818.
Love to hear from you again.

Cheers, Heather

Keep in touch whilst on the go - get selected Hotmail sent to your mobile
phone. Click here for details.