RE: [IPk] what to wear??

Di, sorry to be late in catching up with this thread.  Kitten sitting for a
friend and despite having had cats non-stop for 15 years until last year,
this tiny 6 month old I've nick-named "The Thumping Galumph" and am
constantly clearing up breakages after her but she makes me laugh!

Anyway to business, one dress I have - full length, scoop neck and no
pockets, I attach to the base of the bra generally underneath the cup.
Doesn't work if the dress is figure hugging but with this particular dress
it's okay.  I find that clipping it to the side of the bra at the edge, it's
darned uncomfortable and sticks in but then I'm not a b-cup!!!!!