[IPk] Where to wear

Hi All

Just my penny worth.

1.  I  tested a bra for my pump in the shop.  I ended up with an extra cup
size, padded, with no wire.  You can't see the pump unless I'm wearing low

2.  I bought a set of little purses from "Accessorise" in different colours
(unfortunately the cute lamb wasn't big enough) attached split rings to each
end, made myself different lenghts of thin chains with small clip ends,
bought a black and a white small belt and punched holes in the right places
and put a split ring through.  I can then get the purse to hang just below
my top.  It looks OK and feels secure but can bounce about.

3.  I most commonly use the velcro waist pouch because I find it the most
secure when I'm moving about a lot, bending etc.  Also wear it in bed.  But
it doesn't look too good under clothing.