[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

RE: [IPk] what to wear??

> what is this tubigrip?
> alissa
> xxxx

Hi Alissa

Tubigrip is an elasticated tubular bandage that comes on reels in different
diameters for finger, thumb, toe, arm, leg and so on. Think the top half of
an elasticated sock in cotton. Usually it is used for securing dressing or
providing support to sprains or bone fractures.

If it is not strong enough you can wear it double. You could either put a
pump inside it or sew a holder on.

Other, other, other Julian
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: