Re: [IPk] where's Mary!

Hi Paul
As Mary knows, I had a vitrectomy after vitreous haemorrhage a few years ago,
but I didn't have the retinal detachment problem. It is a risk when they do
the vitrectomy though.
So I can't offer much in the way of advice except that it really is important
for her to rest. Please do give her my best wishes for Wednesday though. I am
sure she will be fine. They are pretty good at this stuff these days!
Di